Individuals who need to report a problem/incident/request can utilize this form. This form provides online reporting for various issues including, but not limited to:

Academic Support

Building issues

Safety/Security Incidents

Title IX and Equity

Accident Reports

Registrar forms


CARE referrals

Counseling Services

& More

Emergencies should be reported to campus security.
If you are in danger or need medical/fire/police assistance, please call 9-1-1.

 Any questions can be sent to [email protected]